A Fond Farewell

February 22, 2014:

It is with bittersweet emotion that I send this message.  After 17 years of working with Bay Area residents, in helping you create beautiful and function outdoor spaces, I have retired from my landscape design business.  It has been a rewarding experience and I will cherish my memories with each and every one of you.

Although I've retired from the Landscape business, I'm excited to say that I've gone back to work in the mortgage lending business (what I did before I became a landscape designer), but in a whole new and creative way.  I'm working at a startup with a group of amazing young and brilliant people.  Together we're creating a whole new way of doing mortgage lending (and you can invest in our loans too!), check us out at www.LendingHome.com .

I wish you many days and evenings of enjoyment in your gardens.

Best,
Deanna

PS, if you are a previous client and have questions, please feel free to contact me at: dglorysf at gmail.com

PSS, I have posted a list of referrals on my blog in the next post.
---

No comments: